Call for more info (216) 593-0402
Contact Us

Podcasts

The Power of Attentional Networking to Switch Relations to Revenue and Grow your Business

Can intentional and “attention”al networking have a meaningful impact on your business and life? Global Leading Authority on Networking and Relationship Capital, Itzik Amiel, joins us on The Second Stage to share how to utilize ATTENTION to not only find the RIGHT people to...

read more

Encore: Make Your Management Meetings Meaningful

It’s your weekly management meeting and everyone is late, there is no agenda and mentally most in attendance are off somewhere else “working” on their laptop or smartphone just waiting for their turn to do a “data dump” of information to the team on...

read more

Encore: Law 101 for Business Owners

Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur or new to business ownership, the law can be confusing when it comes to protecting your assets, limiting your liabilities or just creating your company’s operating agreement. On today’s episode of The Second Stage our hosts will be...

read more

Encore: Preparing Your Business For Sale

Are you contemplating selling your business, but unsure where to start? On today’s episode of The Second Stage our guest, Founder of EdgePoint Capital Advisors, offers his expertise on how and when a business owner should begin preparing their business for sale. While there...

read more

Encore: Business Insurance Basics

Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur or starting a business for the first time, the world of insurance, including the terminology, can be overwhelming. And in this case, what you don’t know, really can hurt you. So on today’s episode, the hosts of The...

read more

Encore: The Impact of Sustained Growth on Business and the Economy

As demonstrated by the name of our show, Second Stage Companies are our passion. In broad terms, these are established businesses with typically 10-99 employees, a local or regional reputation, and most importantly, establishments consistently adding jobs. While many think of start-ups or large...

read more

Open-Book Management in Action at West Paw Design

We are thrilled to welcome Spencer Williams, President and Owner of West Paw Design, a US manufacturer of eco-friendly pet toys and beds for cats and dogs, to The Second Stage. As an honoree on the 2016 Forbes’ list of America’s Best Small Companies,...

read more

Encore: Create a ‘Contagious Culture’

Introduced through the Small Giants Community, we are thrilled to welcome leadership advisor and strategist, Anese Cavanaugh, to The Second Stage. Anese sites that 93% of our impact is in how we “show up,” leaving only 7% of our impact to the words we...

read more

Pitch Anything Method with Oren Klaff

We are excited to welcome investment banker and author of “Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading and Winning the Deal,” Mr. Oren Klaff, to The Second Stage. During our time with Mr. Klaff we will discuss his S.T.R.O.N.G. Methodology and why establishing...

read more

Encore: The Seven Simple Numbers for Business Success

Back by popular listener demand, we are thrilled to welcome back Greg Crabtree, financial expert and author of “Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!,” to The Second Stage. On today’s show Mr. Crabtree will share with us the seven key numbers that every entrepreneur...

read more